Compare CoxHealth vs Missouri State University BETASee how working at CoxHealth vs. Missouri State University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CoxHealth vs. Missouri State University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CoxHealth scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Missouri State University scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Missouri State University had 15 more reviews than CoxHealth that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Missouri State University had 1 more reviews than CoxHealth that mentioned "Low pay" as a Con.
I have been working at Missouri State University part-time
Great place to get education, awesome opportunities for assistantships - each comes with a tuition and student fee waiver + a monthly stipend, awesome staff and colleagues, faculty is great,... definitely recommended if you love your field of study.
Administration sometimes takes longer to process things.