Compare Creative Circle vs MindGym BETASee how working at Creative Circle vs. MindGym compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Creative Circle vs. MindGym. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Creative Circle scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Creative circle" was the most mentioned Pro at Creative Circle.
- "Mind gym" was the most mentioned Pro at MindGym.
- "Creative circle" was the most mentioned Con at Creative Circle.
- "Mind gym" was the most mentioned Con at MindGym.
I worked at Creative Circle for more than a year
After being interviewed and reviewing work experience you will be receiving a large amount of job opportunities to your email, many big corporate names.
Most of it is contract work, I didn't use their benefits but it is offered
I have been working at MindGym full-time for more than 3 years
- Innovative thinking in critical areas of the current business world (DE&I, wellness, remote working, leadership development) - Flexible working - salespeople can work remotely wherever they... choose, we have so much PTO almost no one uses it all - Support - I'm surrounded by incredibly intelligent people (management, sales support teams, and leadership) that help me reach my goals & those of the org - The benefits and pay are quite competitive
- We are growing quickly and have a lack of resourcing at times
Advice to Management
Continue to invest in your people and continue to invest in sales support functions.