Compare D. E. Shaw & Co. - Investment Firm vs Bridgewater Associates BETASee how working at D. E. Shaw & Co. - Investment Firm vs. Bridgewater Associates compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at D. E. Shaw & Co. - Investment Firm vs. Bridgewater Associates. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- D. E. Shaw & Co. - Investment Firm scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Bridgewater Associates scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at D. E. Shaw & Co. - Investment Firm.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Bridgewater Associates.
- Bridgewater Associates had 31 more reviews than D. E. Shaw & Co. - Investment Firm that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at D. E. Shaw & Co. - Investment Firm for less than a year
Top among all hedge funds
Seems to have low return offer rate, but not sure
I worked at Bridgewater Associates full-time for less than a year
Research on global market. Foreign exchange fixed income commodities equity USA global Asian stocks money market mortgage backed securities investment and research
Long hours of you really like what you are doing. Long commute from New York city. Inconvenience to go and come back