Compare DC Public Schools vs Achievement Prep BETASee how working at DC Public Schools vs. Achievement Prep compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at DC Public Schools vs. Achievement Prep. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- DC Public Schools scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at DC Public Schools.
- "Scholars" was the most mentioned Pro at Achievement Prep.
- "Dcps" was the most mentioned Con at DC Public Schools.
- "Scholars" was the most mentioned Con at Achievement Prep.
I have been working at DC Public Schools full-time for more than 5 years
Impact system, many resources, lots of opportunity
Big system with a lot of red tape, slow with rollouts and focus of work
I have been working at Achievement Prep full-time for less than a year
Achievement Prep has intentionally brought in a skilled, mission-aligned, and passionate team of people while downsizing to ensure scholars' needs are met. Our team is hard-working, mature,... experienced, and well-positioned to lead our school through past challenges to fulfill our mission and get back to and exceed where we were when we first opened. We have examined and addressed our challenges head-on and have a plan to address each obstacle.
I've been a part of many organizations that work long hours, and while hours are long here, the team is positive, the goals are achievable and the work is much more energizing than draining!