Compare DFW International Airport vs City of Fort Worth, Texas BETASee how working at DFW International Airport vs. City of Fort Worth, Texas compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at DFW International Airport vs. City of Fort Worth, Texas. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- DFW International Airport scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- City of Fort Worth, Texas scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- DFW International Airport had 6 more reviews than City of Fort Worth, Texas that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Human resources" was the most mentioned Con at DFW International Airport.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at City of Fort Worth, Texas.
I have been working at City of Fort Worth, Texas full-time
Big department, big opportunity to move around to specialized units with better pay and some of the best training in the nation.
Big department, bigger issues, more national spotlight when mistakes are made, and more call load.