Compare DISH vs Suddenlink Communications BETASee how working at DISH vs. Suddenlink Communications compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at DISH vs. Suddenlink Communications. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- DISH scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Suddenlink Communications scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Pay is good" was the most mentioned Pro at DISH.
- "Free cable" was the most mentioned Pro at Suddenlink Communications.
- DISH had 215 more reviews than Suddenlink Communications that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
- DISH had 184 more reviews than Suddenlink Communications that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Suddenlink Communications full-time for more than 5 years
Great company to work for. Great benefits/employee perks. Excellent pay in Direct Sales if you're willing to work.
Upper management is quite political. Almost no leadership training since the Altice USA acquisition.
Advice to Management
Crank up the communication with front line management. Quarterly/annual "all hands on deck" would be better than dividing everyone up by region.