Compare Dallas College vs Tarrant County College BETASee how working at Dallas College vs. Tarrant County College compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Dallas College vs. Tarrant County College. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Dallas College scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Tarrant County College scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Dallas College.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Tarrant County College.
- Tarrant County College had 11 more reviews than Dallas College that mentioned "Low pay" as a Con.
I worked at Dallas College part-time for more than a year
Leadership in the office were very helpful and supportive.
The system had some outdated technology and marketing strategies but open to improving the way these campaigns were executed.
I worked at Tarrant County College full-time for more than 3 years
Amazing people, easy work, love the students
Summers are absolutely horrible during registration- but you only work 4 days a week.
Advice to Management
No walk-in appointments