Compare Darden vs TGI Fridays UK BETASee how working at Darden vs. TGI Fridays UK compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Darden vs. TGI Fridays UK. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Darden scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- TGI Fridays UK scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Darden.
- "Good tips" was the most mentioned Pro at TGI Fridays UK.
- Darden had 64 more reviews than TGI Fridays UK that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at TGI Fridays UK part-time for more than 5 years
1) Tips (although service charge is now shared) 2) Training 3) Progression (If you want it)
1) Long hours 2) Terrible head office management 3) Recruitment choices 4) Lack of team recognition
Advice to Management
Stop trying to change the very heart of TGI Fridays, when Karen Forrester was CEO she nailed what customers wanted. The new CEO and his team are making some very questionable business decisions. Keep... it simple! Sick to what the customer loves and knows! why do you think the business was so sucessfull before you took over?