Compare Darigold vs City of Seattle BETASee how working at Darigold vs. City of Seattle compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Darigold vs. City of Seattle. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Darigold scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- City of Seattle scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Pay and benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Darigold.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at City of Seattle.
- City of Seattle had 1 more reviews than Darigold that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Darigold full-time for more than 3 years
I absolutely love it here. I’ve read the other reviews and can see where some of them are coming from (others are just absolutely outrageous and clearly written by disgruntled ex-employees who were... NOT a good fit), but I’ve had nothing but good experiences since I started with the company. It’s a different approach to work, but it suits me and I’ve never felt more accomplished.
Take all the cons on here with a grain of salt. Everyone has their own perspective and their own biases. Make sure you get a clear picture of everyone’s experience before you jump to conclusions.
Advice to Management
Be more upfront with potential employees. I think this is a great way to weed out people who would not do well here.