Compare Darigold vs Monitise BETASee how working at Darigold vs. Monitise compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Darigold vs. Monitise. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Darigold scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Monitise scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Pay and benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Darigold.
- "Monitise" was the most mentioned Pro at Monitise.
- Darigold had 3 more reviews than Monitise that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Darigold full-time for more than 3 years
I absolutely love it here. I’ve read the other reviews and can see where some of them are coming from (others are just absolutely outrageous and clearly written by disgruntled ex-employees who were... NOT a good fit), but I’ve had nothing but good experiences since I started with the company. It’s a different approach to work, but it suits me and I’ve never felt more accomplished.
Take all the cons on here with a grain of salt. Everyone has their own perspective and their own biases. Make sure you get a clear picture of everyone’s experience before you jump to conclusions.
Advice to Management
Be more upfront with potential employees. I think this is a great way to weed out people who would not do well here.
I have been working at Monitise full-time for less than a year
We have a strong roadmap to future proof our company. We are looking to partner with various technical giants this year and next which will support our vision. Great people, lots of talent
Need to publicly communicate our vision so that our shareholders are well informed and excited about our future.
Advice to Management
Let take this company to the next level.