Compare Darigold vs UPS BETASee how working at Darigold vs. UPS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Darigold vs. UPS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Darigold scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- UPS scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Pay and benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Darigold.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at UPS.
- "Darigold" was the most mentioned Con at Darigold.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at UPS.
I have been working at Darigold full-time for more than 3 years
I absolutely love it here. I’ve read the other reviews and can see where some of them are coming from (others are just absolutely outrageous and clearly written by disgruntled ex-employees who were... NOT a good fit), but I’ve had nothing but good experiences since I started with the company. It’s a different approach to work, but it suits me and I’ve never felt more accomplished.
Take all the cons on here with a grain of salt. Everyone has their own perspective and their own biases. Make sure you get a clear picture of everyone’s experience before you jump to conclusions.
Advice to Management
Be more upfront with potential employees. I think this is a great way to weed out people who would not do well here.
I worked at UPS part-time for less than a year
Great exercise, great pay, reasonable schedule, company seems to genuinely care about their employees. It was also fun! I would highly recommend this job to anyone.
It’s only a temporary position
Advice to Management
The one thing that I saw that could use improvement would be to give employees a little more notice when it comes to start times.