Compare DayNine Consulting vs Collaborative Solutions BETASee how working at DayNine Consulting vs. Collaborative Solutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at DayNine Consulting vs. Collaborative Solutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- DayNine Consulting scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Collaborative Solutions scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Pro at DayNine Consulting.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Collaborative Solutions.
- DayNine Consulting had 2 more reviews than Collaborative Solutions that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Collaborative Solutions had 3 more reviews than DayNine Consulting that mentioned "Growing pains" as a Con.
I have been working at Collaborative Solutions full-time for more than a year
My favorite part of working here has been the people. I started in a training class with 20-25 other recent college graduates and still remain friends with them two years later. I have always had... managers constantly looking out for my best interests. I am able to reach out to just about anyone on my team when I am stuck or need help. In non-Covid times, travel was a lot of fun but still able to maintain a good WLB, not overly demanding. Remote work is encouraged as it taking your PTO (which is unlimited). Many opportunities for growth and advancement if you take advantage of them. The management team does a great job of communicating with employees and believe this company has great things in the future!
Very few negatives to say. Work can get stressful during busy periods. Would be nice to reduce requirements for bonus structure for a higher base pay.
Advice to Management
Keep it up!