Compare DeVry University vs Year Up BETASee how working at DeVry University vs. Year Up compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at DeVry University vs. Year Up. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- DeVry University scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Year Up scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at DeVry University.
- "Young adults" was the most mentioned Pro at Year Up.
- DeVry University and Year Up both have 33 total submitted reviews for "Work life balance".
I have been working at DeVry University full-time
The pros of being an admissions advisor was connecting and building relationships with students. You really made a huge impact on these students daily lives.
The cons of working as an admissions advisor is you are glamorized cold caller.
Advice to Management
Spit up the day