Compare DealerSocket vs BrandRep BETASee how working at DealerSocket vs. BrandRep compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at DealerSocket vs. BrandRep. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- DealerSocket scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Bagels on fridays" was the most mentioned Pro at DealerSocket.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at BrandRep.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at DealerSocket.
- "Room for growth" was the most mentioned Con at BrandRep.
I have been working at DealerSocket full-time for more than 3 years
Great culture, teams, and talent. Allowing remote work indefinitely was a great decision. I love working from home (but I do miss the free bagels on Friday).
No more free bagels since we work at home :(
I have been working at BrandRep part-time for more than a year
Freedom when it comes to establishing a workflow Flexibility as long as you are a self motivated and responsible employee Great if you just need experience in the industry
More communication amongst the different departments would be beneficial to the overall satisfaction rate of the clients. It seems like it is hard to grow within this company no matter how much you... prove yourself
Advice to Management
Continue to form systems that document and organize client updates and account details to keep track of company growth and business trends.