Compare DealerSocket vs CDK Global BETASee how working at DealerSocket vs. CDK Global compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at DealerSocket vs. CDK Global. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- DealerSocket scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Bagels on fridays" was the most mentioned Pro at DealerSocket.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at CDK Global.
- CDK Global had 53 more reviews than DealerSocket that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at DealerSocket full-time for more than 3 years
Great culture, teams, and talent. Allowing remote work indefinitely was a great decision. I love working from home (but I do miss the free bagels on Friday).
No more free bagels since we work at home :(
I have been working at CDK Global full-time for less than a year
Pay is solid for my skill level. Interview process was not difficult.
Using some older technology but getting rid of some old tech like groovy and java in favor of kotlin