Compare Dealertrack vs DealerSocket BETASee how working at Dealertrack vs. DealerSocket compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Dealertrack vs. DealerSocket. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Dealertrack scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- DealerSocket scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Dealertrack.
- "Bagels on fridays" was the most mentioned Pro at DealerSocket.
- DealerSocket had 10 more reviews than Dealertrack that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Dealertrack full-time for more than 3 years
Easy work Fellow employees are helpful, friendly, and great to get along with Competitive Pay and Benefits Leads and supervisors are very down to earth and able to acommodate employees' needs.
Needs more comprehensive structure for advancement opportunities and career growth.
Advice to Management
Management needs to be more effective at managing their respective departments more effectively to prevent frequent call ins which may put a strain on present employees.
I have been working at DealerSocket full-time for more than 3 years
Great culture, teams, and talent. Allowing remote work indefinitely was a great decision. I love working from home (but I do miss the free bagels on Friday).
No more free bagels since we work at home :(