Compare Dean & Company vs L.E.K. Consulting BETASee how working at Dean & Company vs. L.E.K. Consulting compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Dean & Company vs. L.E.K. Consulting. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Dean & Company scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- L.E.K. Consulting scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at L.E.K. Consulting.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at L.E.K. Consulting.
I worked at Dean & Company full-time for more than a year
Medium sized company comprised of intelligent and personable professionals Communicative culture with emphasis on achieving more Issue quality hardware and try to provide all requested items to... promote productivity Benefits Diverse in business endeavors, ensuring profits
Sometimes legacy workflows were maintained to appease upper management Diverse in business endeavors, which requires internal silos making certain communications restrictive
Advice to Management
Continue valuing excellence Broaden communication channels and standardize certain workflows across teams
I worked at L.E.K. Consulting full-time for more than a year
Surrounded by bright and ambitious people consistently Fast paced environment allotted the proper tools to learn a lot quickly Very collaborative, but allowed the ability to work independently
Work life balance can be strained at times.