Compare Dedicated Media vs Core Digital Media BETASee how working at Dedicated Media vs. Core Digital Media compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Dedicated Media vs. Core Digital Media. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Dedicated Media scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Core Digital Media scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Core Digital Media.
- "Restrooms" was the most mentioned Con at Core Digital Media.
I have been working at Core Digital Media full-time for less than a year
Excellent work life balance with unlimited PTO, understanding colleagues, and we are even encouraged to take time off while working remote to rest and relax. Culture is huge here and it really shows... with the CEO checking in on people individually during COVID-19 when we all went remote. Co-workers, referred to as Team Members here are friendly, welcoming, and bond with one another easily despite not working together or being in the same department. The CEO Jeff, is really transparent (one of the company's core values) with the company's vision, goals, and how the business is doing overall. He truly cares about his employees and values their opinion.
Nothing major sticks out at the moment.
Advice to Management
Keep up the transparency.