Compare Dell Technologies vs Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE BETASee how working at Dell Technologies vs. Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Dell Technologies vs. Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Dell Technologies scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Dell Technologies.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Dell Technologies.
- "Reductions" was the most mentioned Con at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.
I have been working at Dell Technologies full-time for more than a year
- Many opportunities to advance within the company to different positions - Great benefits, salary etc. - Dell Tech have fantastic products and services
- The leadership vary - The on boarding is terrible, boring and uninspiring - The internal processes and systems are old and slow and consumes a lot of admin time
I worked at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE full-time
The environment is very supportive so learning and developing team skills is easy.
Can be too relaxed so working hard on a project can be a little underrewarding.