Compare Dell Technologies vs Texas Health and Human Services Commission BETASee how working at Dell Technologies vs. Texas Health and Human Services Commission compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Dell Technologies vs. Texas Health and Human Services Commission. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Dell Technologies scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Dell Technologies.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Texas Health and Human Services Commission.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Dell Technologies.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Texas Health and Human Services Commission.
I have been working at Dell Technologies full-time for more than a year
- Many opportunities to advance within the company to different positions - Great benefits, salary etc. - Dell Tech have fantastic products and services
- The leadership vary - The on boarding is terrible, boring and uninspiring - The internal processes and systems are old and slow and consumes a lot of admin time
I worked at Texas Health and Human Services Commission full-time
Loved to help people, Enjoyed working with the staff
Long hours, Long training, and long time on the phone