Compare Deloitte vs Anthem BETASee how working at Deloitte vs. Anthem compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Deloitte vs. Anthem. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Deloitte scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Anthem scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Deloitte.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Anthem.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Deloitte.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Anthem.
I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than a year
Lots of opportunities to learn and try new things within one firm. The ball is in your court at Deloitte. They try hard to listen and cater to employees needs. They are making major strides toward... diversity and inclusion.
Complexity of a large firm. You must be comfortable charting your own path and setting boundaries to ensure work life balance.
I have been working at Anthem full-time for more than 3 years
This is a very diverse company that values both the employee and customers. Work life balance is great
Favoritism and division. In order to grown or transfer to another department you have to be notice or join groups
Advice to Management
Better management and training