Compare Deloitte vs Darktrace BETASee how working at Deloitte vs. Darktrace compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Deloitte vs. Darktrace. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Deloitte scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Darktrace scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Deloitte.
- "Darktrace" was the most mentioned Pro at Darktrace.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Deloitte.
- "Darktrace" was the most mentioned Con at Darktrace.
I have been working at Darktrace full-time for less than a year
The compensation is amazing for a first or second job out of college. The commission percentages here are extremely high for a tech sales job and the product is top tier and easy to sell. With that... being said, it is a sales job, so you eat what you kill. 95% of the people that I’ve met here are highly intelligent and well educated, which makes the working environment more sophisticated.
Terrible culture, it’s NOT toxic, but it feels nonexistent at times. Employees are not social with one another which makes remote work a lot more difficult. My “team” doesn’t feel like much of a team..., more like an assortment of individuals under one manager. With that being said, this isn’t soul crushing, just something to get used to.
Advice to Management
Be more patient with newer employees.