Compare Deloitte vs Gallup BETASee how working at Deloitte vs. Gallup compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Deloitte vs. Gallup. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Deloitte scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Gallup scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Deloitte.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Gallup.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Deloitte.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Gallup.
I worked at Deloitte
They really are invested in you having a good experience and teaching how things need to be done.
Hours were capped at 40 even when work needed to be done so some weeks my work would be completed by full time employees and that made room for some miscommunications
I have been working at Gallup full-time for more than 10 years
* Gallup is moving fast to make sure we stay connected with future applicants. * We conducted our first virtual campus recruiting event with the support of a fabulous technology team that made it... all flow beautifully. * Gallup provides the tools and materials you need to do your job right. * Gallup has developed "Strengths-based Education" for their employees that includes team blend sessions.
* There is not enough time in the day to read everything new Gallup is producing
Advice to Management
* Thank you for caring about each and every indivudal who works for Gallup.