Compare Deloitte vs Goldman Sachs BETASee how working at Deloitte vs. Goldman Sachs compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Deloitte vs. Goldman Sachs. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Deloitte scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Deloitte.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Goldman Sachs.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Deloitte.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Goldman Sachs.
I worked at Goldman Sachs full-time for more than a year
They pay well. I want to be a rainmaker, working 20 hours a day. This is where to be.
You'll work 18 hours a day 6-7 days a week for 10 years before making partner if you're good. If you're bad you'll be out in 2 years.
Advice to Management
Keep it the same. Hire me please!