Compare Deloitte vs Goldman Sachs BETASee how working at Deloitte vs. Goldman Sachs compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Deloitte vs. Goldman Sachs. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Deloitte scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Deloitte.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Goldman Sachs.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Deloitte.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Goldman Sachs.
I worked at Deloitte
They really are invested in you having a good experience and teaching how things need to be done.
Hours were capped at 40 even when work needed to be done so some weeks my work would be completed by full time employees and that made room for some miscommunications
I worked at Goldman Sachs for less than a year
Amazing teammates and interesting projects to work on. Definitely learn a lot from everyone here.
Internship was shortened and completely virtual (only 5 weeks)