Compare Delta Air Lines vs Southwest Airlines BETASee how working at Delta Air Lines vs. Southwest Airlines compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Delta Air Lines vs. Southwest Airlines. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Delta Air Lines scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Southwest Airlines scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Delta Air Lines had 411 more reviews than Southwest Airlines that mentioned "Flight benefits" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Delta Air Lines.
- "Mandatory overtime" was the most mentioned Con at Southwest Airlines.
I have been working at Southwest Airlines full-time for more than a year
The company culture, the training, my co-hearts, flexibility, the benefits
Downsides? Not enough time to travel because of the working hours.
Advice to Management
Continue to listen to your employees