Compare Delta Air Lines vs United Airlines BETASee how working at Delta Air Lines vs. United Airlines compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Delta Air Lines vs. United Airlines. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Delta Air Lines scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Delta Air Lines had 89 more reviews than United Airlines that mentioned "Flight benefits" as a Pro.
- United Airlines had 49 more reviews than Delta Air Lines that mentioned "Travel benefits" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Delta Air Lines.
- "Flight attendants" was the most mentioned Con at United Airlines.
I worked at United Airlines full-time for more than 10 years
The pay is great and the benefits are favorable. The time off is excellent after you gain seniority.
The time away from home and family is trying. Some days have long hours on international flights.