Compare Department for Work And Pensions vs Civil Service United Kingdom BETASee how working at Department for Work And Pensions vs. Civil Service United Kingdom compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Department for Work And Pensions vs. Civil Service United Kingdom. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Department for Work And Pensions scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Civil Service United Kingdom scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Department for Work And Pensions had 4 more reviews than Civil Service United Kingdom that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Department for Work And Pensions.
- "Private sector" was the most mentioned Con at Civil Service United Kingdom.
I have been working at Department for Work And Pensions full-time
Benefits are really good. not too many bonuses
communication with upper management is not that great
I have been working at Civil Service United Kingdom full-time for more than a year
It's probably one of the best work environments to work in. People are there willing to help you and the customer. Always flexible and always well treated. Highly recommend
There are many rules which you need to follow but this is standard for the government.