Compare Detroit vs Daimler Trucks North America BETASee how working at Detroit vs. Daimler Trucks North America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Detroit vs. Daimler Trucks North America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Detroit scored higher in 4 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Daimler Trucks North America scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Daimler Trucks North America had 37 more reviews than Detroit that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Daimler Trucks North America had 7 more reviews than Detroit that mentioned "Portland" as a Con.
I have been working at Detroit for more than 3 years
Probably the best client that I have worked for till now. Has a good work-life balance. Things are never on fire and we have enough time to Develop / fix issue.
Bringing change or advancing to a newer technology is very difficult. I understand IT is not their bread and butter and nothing is forcing them for a change. Apart from that, no complaints
I worked at Daimler Trucks North America full-time for more than a year
Honest management, good crew, great pay and benefits
Be ready to move some heavy freight Schedules can change from time to time and it can be take or leave it (managers hands tied bc if corporate)