Compare Dignity Health vs UC Davis Health BETASee how working at Dignity Health vs. UC Davis Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Dignity Health vs. UC Davis Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UC Davis Health scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Dignity Health had 136 more reviews than UC Davis Health that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Dignity Health had 84 more reviews than UC Davis Health that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Dignity Health.
- "Pay for parking" was the most mentioned Con at UC Davis Health.
I have been working at Dignity Health full-time for more than a year
well enough. fully remote. nice co workers and managers, very welcoming for a short contract
manager was maybe a little frazzled sometimes, but really nothing too bad
I worked at UC Davis Health part-time for more than 3 years
I had the best experience working at UCD. Everyone on my unit always helped each other and support was always there.
Sometimes it was tough doing 'primary nursing' because so much falls on the primary RN and it can be taxing...