Compare Dolby vs Google BETASee how working at Dolby vs. Google compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Dolby vs. Google. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Google scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "9 80 schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Dolby.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Google.
- "Decision making" was the most mentioned Con at Dolby.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Google.
I worked at Dolby for less than a year
You get to work alongside great minds in the audio industry who have been there for years. Literally everyone had only good things to say about Dolby. Good work life balance
It took a while to work up courage to talk to my coworkers since I didn't work with other interns, only full-timers.