Compare Domino's vs Five Guys Burgers & Fries BETASee how working at Domino's vs. Five Guys Burgers & Fries compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Domino's vs. Five Guys Burgers & Fries. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Domino's scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Five Guys Burgers & Fries scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Domino's.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Five Guys Burgers & Fries.
- Domino's had 170 more reviews than Five Guys Burgers & Fries that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Domino's full-time
Excellent tips & pretty fast environment. Flexible schedule & awesome coworkers.
Heavy on mileage & vehicle. Investing in your vehicle is super necessary.
I worked at Five Guys Burgers & Fries part-time for more than a year
Great coworkers, good atmosphere, fun place to work overall
Pay is minimum wage and sometimes they try to short you