Compare Domino's vs Marco's Pizza BETASee how working at Domino's vs. Marco's Pizza compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Domino's vs. Marco's Pizza. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Domino's scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Marco's Pizza scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Domino's had 390 more reviews than Marco's Pizza that mentioned "Flexible hours" as a Pro.
- Domino's had 222 more reviews than Marco's Pizza that mentioned "Flexible schedule" as a Pro.
- Domino's had 182 more reviews than Marco's Pizza that mentioned "Minimum wage" as a Con.
I worked at Domino's full-time for more than 3 years
Awesome ethics and great family to be a part of . Not just a company but family. They train you hAmdson and franchise owner “The Dains” they really have compassion for integrity and making sure at... the end of the day every pizza is made with the dominos way. And all our customers are satisfied.. I never worked for a company that cared so much about the customer.
There is nothing bad to say about dominoes besides the ugly way Harmony Treat workersz I along with 4 other workers complained about her and it wasn’t handled cause she still makes them look bad,
Advice to Management
Great job. Sierra and Liza you two are doing really an awesome job . Dominoes is lucky to have two incredible strong minded women to be the face of Domino’s Flour Bluff..hiring you two was the best... decision I could have made for dominoes. Keep up the great job.
I worked at Marco's Pizza part-time for more than a year
Management was very flexible and encouraged all employees to work together. Clear directions and expectations were given for tasks that needed to be completed and training was provided on everything.
Sometimes people don't tip well.