Compare Duke University Health System vs UNC Chapel Hill BETASee how working at Duke University Health System vs. UNC Chapel Hill compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Duke University Health System vs. UNC Chapel Hill. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Duke University Health System scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- UNC Chapel Hill scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Duke University Health System.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at UNC Chapel Hill.
- Duke University Health System had 3 more reviews than UNC Chapel Hill that mentioned "Low pay" as a Con.
I have been working at Duke University Health System full-time
Great job to gain experience in many health care fields. Positive and diverse environment.
Staff has to pay to park. No retirement match for non- salaried staff
Advice to Management
Lower price for parking, some parking is nearly a days pay for some staff members for one month of parking. The less money you make, the further away you must park (further=more affordable) pay... raises for NA staff. They work very hard and do not get recognized enough.