Compare Duke University Health System vs WakeMed Health and Hospitals BETASee how working at Duke University Health System vs. WakeMed Health and Hospitals compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Duke University Health System vs. WakeMed Health and Hospitals. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Duke University Health System scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- WakeMed Health and Hospitals scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Duke University Health System had 51 more reviews than WakeMed Health and Hospitals that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Duke University Health System.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at WakeMed Health and Hospitals.
I worked at Duke University Health System for more than a year
Good atmosphere and staff are very helpful
The building is kind of old
I worked at WakeMed Health and Hospitals full-time for more than 3 years
Schedule allowed for lots of time with family. Loved the 8 day breaks.
12 hour shifts made for long days when adding in commute.
Advice to Management