Compare Duke University Health System vs WakeMed Health and Hospitals BETASee how working at Duke University Health System vs. WakeMed Health and Hospitals compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Duke University Health System vs. WakeMed Health and Hospitals. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Duke University Health System scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- WakeMed Health and Hospitals scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Duke University Health System had 59 more reviews than WakeMed Health and Hospitals that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Duke University Health System.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at WakeMed Health and Hospitals.
I have been working at Duke University Health System full-time for more than 5 years
Good health insurance and benefits !!
In general NC has one the lowest hourly rates for nurses!
I have been working at WakeMed Health and Hospitals full-time
Great teamwork, most pay in triad
No cafeteria during late nights