Compare Duquesne Light vs InfoCision BETASee how working at Duquesne Light vs. InfoCision compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Duquesne Light vs. InfoCision. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Duquesne Light scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Duquesne Light.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at InfoCision.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Duquesne Light.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at InfoCision.
I have been working at InfoCision full-time for more than a year
I get to work from home, they offer benefits, sometime you can work unlimited overtime.
Training could be better, They wont you to know to much very fast. I'm a fast learner so I was okay but some people learn slower than me.
Advice to Management
If someone is new and a littler slower with learning your system, please tell your trainers to be more patience with them.