Compare Dynatrace vs New Relic BETASee how working at Dynatrace vs. New Relic compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Dynatrace vs. New Relic. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Dynatrace scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- New Relic scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- New Relic had 16 more reviews than Dynatrace that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Compuware" was the most mentioned Con at Dynatrace.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at New Relic.
I worked at New Relic full-time for more than a year
The people I worked with were truly some of the best humans to be around. No one I've ever interacted with - from individual contributors to senior members - ever had an ego. People really want you... to do your best work here and will do their best to ensure that. Once the office opens back up too, it's an incredible in-office culture if you decide to do a hybrid work model. Otherwise they were pretty flexible with roles being remote.
The company seems to be in a period of transitioning from some of the things that transpired back in 2020, but it really does seem like it's on the up and up.
Advice to Management
Be transparent, put your employees first and the care for customers will surely follow. Also, walk the walk and have more diversity in leadership.