Compare E. & J. Gallo Winery vs Red Bull BETASee how working at E. & J. Gallo Winery vs. Red Bull compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at E. & J. Gallo Winery vs. Red Bull. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- E. & J. Gallo Winery scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at E. & J. Gallo Winery.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Red Bull.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at E. & J. Gallo Winery.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Red Bull.
I worked at Red Bull full-time for more than a year
I had the best DSM in the business. Dude never hesitated to roll his sleeves up and get out in the field with us, nor did our GSM. The pay is fair because the benefits are second to none. It’s an... amazing company, with a lot of room to continue growing. I am grateful for my time there. Tons of fun, competition, and time to chill with the team after a good days work.
The work is a lot. It’s not a con though, because they’re very honest about that up front. I was simply not able to keep up because I was not cut out foe this type of work, but they treated me with... respect and dignity from the start to the end. Put hard work in, and it will pay off.
Advice to Management
I wish you nothing but the best. Best leadership I’ve ever worked under.