Compare ECC vs Kinder Kids International School BETASee how working at ECC vs. Kinder Kids International School compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ECC vs. Kinder Kids International School. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ECC scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Kinder Kids International School scored higher in 3 areas: Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at ECC.
- "Kinder kids" was the most mentioned Pro at Kinder Kids International School.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at ECC.
- "Unpaid overtime" was the most mentioned Con at Kinder Kids International School.
I have been working at ECC full-time for more than 10 years
The work we do makes a difference and is challenging, positive People Culture, Employee Ownership, Lots of responsibility and opportunity to be challenged, generous health benefits, very flexible... work life balance during COVID though with its own challenges
Demanding pace, sometimes long hours and weekend work required, project focused work requiring travel and the sacrifices that naturally come with that, ups and downs of bids and proposals and project... execution...not a consistent workflow.
Advice to Management
While mostly a positive experience and ECC appears to continue to meet industry wide challenges related to difficult large complex fixed price projects, memories are short and risk management focus... needs to continue. Continue the diversity and inclusion at all levels though the development of more female leaders and managers will help meet future challenges. Continue to use this reset opportunity and the many lessons learned to build back an even stronger customer and employee owner focused culture. I am planning to retire here so help me make it a good one, please!
I worked at Kinder Kids International School full-time for more than 5 years
This company values ideas and hard-work. You get out what you put in and senior management recognizes you for your efforts. There is always something new and exciting happening, which you get to... shape and be a part of. Annual compensation and bonuses are well above-average for the teaching market in Japan.
Because of the collaborative nature of many projects, individual accountability is sometimes lacking. Last minute information or changes can have a negative effect on employee morale.