Compare EXCEED IT Services vs Allgemeiner Deutscher Automobil-Club BETASee how working at EXCEED IT Services vs. Allgemeiner Deutscher Automobil-Club compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EXCEED IT Services vs. Allgemeiner Deutscher Automobil-Club. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EXCEED IT Services scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Allgemeiner Deutscher Automobil-Club scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
I worked at EXCEED IT Services full-time for more than a year
1. Company facilities are very good. 2. Some of the management team are supportive and professional.
1. There is no clear process. 2. There is no PMO office to monitor the projects healthiness. 3. They treat sales as a business owner and pay as an employee. 4. The potential for growth is very... low. 5. There is no incentive program to motivate the employee 6. they try to pay as less as they can with no possibility to ask for an increment as it will be KPI based and by default be added to your target. 7. the achievers got get their commission as per their expectation as the management and finance try to do whatever they can to deduct from the commission. 8. the company strategy changed as their no longer technical team inside EXCEED so all the services outsourced to the services provider with no monitoring on their quality of the services. 9. Achiever and non-achiever treated the same way. 10. they are hiring junior resources in a big title without any experience in that field and as a sales, you have to deal with them. 11. High turn over in the last 2 years, due to bad management.
Advice to Management
Try to fix the policy and the relation with the sales team before you loos the remaining few senior resources.
I have been working at Allgemeiner Deutscher Automobil-Club full-time for more than 3 years
Gov company , has a good reputation in the region,
Currently going through some major changes in the higher management which makes people scared.
Advice to Management
Keep the employees informed of the future of their job role so they can understand where they stand in another year. Months of notice is just not enough as the economy is not that stable in the whole... world, a lot of people depend on the job so its better to get to know early as possible than in the last moment.