Compare EY vs Accenture BETASee how working at EY vs. Accenture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. Accenture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Accenture scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- EY had 1,121 more reviews than Accenture that mentioned "Long working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 5 years
1. Work life balance 2. Employee skill upgrades opportunities and chances to groom yourselves 3. Good appraisal and monitory benefits 4. Strong HR policies 5. Best place to work for female... employees 6. In recent times, Accenture is taking a lot of care about the mental health of employees. They have tied with up various NGOs
No cons as of yet.