Compare EY vs Commonwealth Bank of Australia BETASee how working at EY vs. Commonwealth Bank of Australia compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. Commonwealth Bank of Australia. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
I worked at EY
EY does a great job in investing time and resources into their interns. Helpful employees, everyone is willing to help and answer your questions.
Throughout the internship, you do not receive enough rotational experience.
I have been working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia full-time
They have snacks all the time
I do not have any to share