Compare EY vs Credit Suisse BETASee how working at EY vs. Credit Suisse compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. Credit Suisse. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Credit Suisse scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Credit Suisse.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Credit Suisse.
I worked at Credit Suisse for less than a year
Despite the remote environment this year, my team put in a lot of effort to keep me involved with projects and client meetings. Everyone was super friendly, smart, and willing to help. Hours were... reasonable for an intern (40-50 hours/week) with no expectations of weekend work.
There were some challenges with working remotely but not specific to CS.