Compare EY vs Gallup BETASee how working at EY vs. Gallup compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. Gallup. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and CEO Approval.
- Gallup scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Gallup.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Gallup.
I have been working at Gallup full-time for more than 10 years
* Gallup is moving fast to make sure we stay connected with future applicants. * We conducted our first virtual campus recruiting event with the support of a fabulous technology team that made it... all flow beautifully. * Gallup provides the tools and materials you need to do your job right. * Gallup has developed "Strengths-based Education" for their employees that includes team blend sessions.
* There is not enough time in the day to read everything new Gallup is producing
Advice to Management
* Thank you for caring about each and every indivudal who works for Gallup.