Compare EY vs Grant Thornton BETASee how working at EY vs. Grant Thornton compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. Grant Thornton. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Grant Thornton scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- EY had 885 more reviews than Grant Thornton that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Grant Thornton.
I have been working at Grant Thornton full-time for more than 3 years
- Great co-workers - Great work life balance - Great exposure to various industries and given the opportunity to see the full audit (top to bottom) at a much earlier stage than with Big 4
- With a predominantly middle-market clientele, you can occasionally run into the engagement where the client doesn't have it all together. Take these as learning opportunities though!