Compare EY vs ICICI Bank BETASee how working at EY vs. ICICI Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. ICICI Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- EY had 1,270 more reviews than ICICI Bank that mentioned "Good working environment" as a Pro.
- EY had 2,991 more reviews than ICICI Bank that mentioned "Long working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at ICICI Bank
- 100% Remote - Very hands-on and systematic approach to clients - Great experience as an entry level professional - Great team
- No structured payment; can fluctuate depending on the performance of the agency
Advice to Management
There needs to be a more solidified structure for HR and compensation. But that’s understandable since it is a startup. Other than that, it’s all great!