Compare EY vs KPMG BETASee how working at EY vs. KPMG compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. KPMG. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- KPMG scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- EY had 293 more reviews than KPMG that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- EY had 666 more reviews than KPMG that mentioned "Long working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at KPMG full-time for more than a year
Positive Workplace Culture Outstanding Benefits State of the Art Office and Great Location Opportunity for Growth and Advancement Highly Esteemed Firm Well-established, very organized
low work-life balance no overtime pay