Compare EY vs McKinsey & Company BETASee how working at EY vs. McKinsey & Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. McKinsey & Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McKinsey & Company scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at McKinsey & Company.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at McKinsey & Company.
I have been working at McKinsey & Company full-time for more than a year
Stability and focus on learning. Keeps you busy and engaged in various activities. Best Medical and 401k match Focus on learning and pays for certification. Friday lunches
Software side tech stack is all latest but work is not very large scale. Consulting mindset applied on tech activities. I think if they operate independently that would be good.