Compare EY vs Société Générale BETASee how working at EY vs. Société Générale compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. Société Générale. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Société Générale scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- EY had 1,369 more reviews than Société Générale that mentioned "Good working environment" as a Pro.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Ambiance" was the most mentioned Con at Société Générale.
I have been working at EY full-time
Dedicated employees, unlimited pto, great work life balance, lots of networking and event opporutnities
Core business side of firm has low turnover rates which makes it harder to get promoted. Pay not aligned with amount of work asked