Compare EY vs UST BETASee how working at EY vs. UST compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. UST. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- UST scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at UST.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Salary hike" was the most mentioned Con at UST.
I have been working at EY full-time for more than a year
EY is a great place to grow your career especially if you thrive on building relationships. There are endless tools and learning opportunities for employees.
With any large audit company, there is a lot of compliance-related admin work.