Compare Edelman vs FleishmanHillard BETASee how working at Edelman vs. FleishmanHillard compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Edelman vs. FleishmanHillard. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- FleishmanHillard scored higher in 6 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Edelman.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at FleishmanHillard.
- Edelman had 236 more reviews than FleishmanHillard that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Edelman had 143 more reviews than FleishmanHillard that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Edelman full-time for more than 5 years
Been here a while, debated leaving a few times, but ultimately I've stayed because leadership has shown time and time again that they care and always try to do the right thing-- for COVID, George... Floyd, Jan. 6, 2021, DE&I actions, mental health of employees, financial relief for natural disasters, you name it. They really care.
Agency life in general can sometimes be tough to manage if you don't know how to set boundaries and protect your time. People tend to burn out but this typically happens when no one speaks up to say... they need help.
I have been working at FleishmanHillard full-time for less than a year
Good culture, good benefits, management at my office for the most part is very conscious we're all one team
Busy and teams are often stretched thin
Advice to Management
Keep treating your teams like people! It goes a long way.